Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bible Verses About Enemies


Bible verses about enemies are listed below. We encourage you to continue reading the holy bible for additional bible verses and bible texts about enemies.

“Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me.”

Psalm 138:7 ESV

 “When a man’s ways please the Lord, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.”

Proverbs 16:7 ESV

“But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,”

Matthew 5:44 ESV

“When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt.”

Deuteronomy 20:1 ESV

“But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.”

Exodus 23:22 ESV



No comments:

Post a Comment